ZU was founded as a state university to create and transfer knowledge that will shape citizens who contribute to their communities and lead their professions. ZU mission is to advance applied knowledge and research to address societal needs, and to provide educational programs that maintain a balance between theory and application and that prepare students for careers in professional fields. Transportation and traffic courses are provided through faculty of Engineering, construction Engineering and Utilities Department.
The main undergraduate courses are:
- Transportation& Traffic Eng. (1)
- Road Construction.
- Highways & Airport Eng. (1)
- Highway & Airport Eng. (2)
- Transportation& Traffic Eng. (2)
The main post-graduate courses are:
- Adv. Statistical Engineering for Roads
- Adv. Geometric Design of Roads
- Adv. Structural Design of Roads
- Road Construction Materials
- Adv. Transportation and Traffic Eng.
- Road Management
- Adv. Airports Eng.
- Transportation Planning and Eng.
Role in the project:
ZU will take part in:
- Assessment study on HiT curricula requirements;
- Sharing and consolidation of course contents;
- Review of the teaching material prepared by EU universities;
- Accreditation of HiT Master course;
- Selection of teachers which will be trained in workshops and webinars;
- Participation to workshops and webinars;
- Interview and selection of master students.